Saturday, July 25, 2009

Post 13: Lust

I'm confessing again. I have a major crush on George Stroumboulopoulos. It's true. I think I have since he was a VJ on Much Music. Mind you, I'm pretty sure that The Hour suits him much better. If you don't have a crush on him, here are 5 reasons why you should:

1. He is smart. Almost to the point of being completely intimidating. I got nothing on this guy.

2. He's good looking in that dark and brooding sort of way. He's no Zack Morris and for some of us that's okay.

3. He totally knows more about music than I could ever know. I can totally admire that. And I wouldn't even try to know more than him. There's just no way that I'd be able to!

4. He conducts some awesome interviews. I think everyone should make time to watch The Hour at least once a week. He's got a great knack for interviewing people.

5. He's Strombo. What's not to love? You don't even need a reason!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is awesome. i am always surprised with how much he knows... but I try to remember that he has writers so I am not totally lusting after him.

Anonymous said...

Che bel pezzo d'uomo, as they say!!

(I like the dark fellows too, ma chere!)

Mehnaz said...

:)