Sunday, July 26, 2009

Post 47: The Well Runneth Dry - A Meme

I had to resort to these survey thingies to get me through the last coupla posts. So here goes:

1. What is your middle name? I don't have one!

2. What colour is your mailbox? I don't have one. We have a mail slot. It's gold.

3. Do You have to travel over a bridge to get home? No, not normally.

4. What colour is your bedroom? Sunshine yellow. It's a nice colour actually.

5. Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you? Unless someone has "I put a Spell on you", no.

6. What do you do first thing in the morning? Normally, brush my teeth. Today, go to bed!

7. Who was your kindergarten teacher? Honestly, I don't remember at all. Guess she can't have been all that memorable.

8. Are you taller than your mom? Yes, by 1 inch!

9. Does anything on your body hurt? Yes, my back is killing me!

10. What brand are the pants you're wearing right now? I'm in scrubs that say SFU

11. what is the closest green object to you? the back cover of the Margaret Atwood book by my bedside.

12. Ever broken a pinata? No. I haven't, strangely.

13. Where were you for the last 24 hours? fittingly, I was blogging. Still am!

14. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Oh too many.

15. How do you usually sleep? On my stomach.

16. If you were in a circus, what kind of performance would you do? Ehm. Trampoline?

17. What was the last hot drink you had? I had a coffee 23 hours ago.

18. How many have you had the cold/ flu in the last year? Probably twice.

19. What was the last thing you bought? cupcake shells I think.

20.Where does your family name come from? India I think.

0 comments: